Monday, November 07, 2005

Another Useless Blog

Hello all my Boggery readers!
Clearly, of late, I have not been so good with the posting of the Blogs.
I apologize, but I have been a very busy girl.
Now that Lauren’s weekend is finally done, I plan to do a blog or two this week to catch up…then I’ll try and go back to the usual random Blogginess that is Running Commentary.
Savvy?

Quote of the Moment: “…i had a nightmare last night. You were in it…but you were not the scary thing.”
Soundtrack of the Moment: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: One More Time, With Feeling (the Musical Episode) Soundtrack.
TV/Movie Quote: From Grey’s Anatomy, “We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hon, I'll post a comment and you'll actually know who I am. Ah, I have all the Buffy soundtracks and picked up Angel's earlier this year. Like the quote, it's so true. Later.