Friday, May 30, 2008

Reason #307, Why I'm Such a Nerd

Sooooooo excited about this.

IMDb file on it here.

Come on...can the guys at least get behind me on this one? No? Well, can we all at least agree that it will be more enjoyable then the Sex and the City flick?

Right, knew I could get you on that one. And knowing is half the battle!

;) Ms.I

Quote of the Moment: "Repetition can be the enemy of fun, unless of course you're doing shots or playing Mario Kart Wii."
Soundtrack of the Moment: GI Joe Theme (Ha. Seriously, how hilarious is that video?!)
Movie/TV Quote: G.I. Jane: "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

PS=> So, the way that Blogger wraps text makes it appear as though I'm suggesting that GI Joe will be better than "the Sex." Let me please clarify that, no matter how wonderful, GI Joe will in no way come close to "the Sex." Thanks for your time, let's move along.

No comments: