Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Website Woes…

Well, would you look at that? A real--kinda--post for today! (Remembering, of course that the last post was actually from yesterday.)

To those of you who know me well, you know I have this little problem with OCD…which tends to act up whenever I’m stressed or working a lot, etc, etc. It tends to reach a fevered pitch when it comes to my website. I have yet to go a full year without completely revamping it. And of course, what’s the point of revamping something unless you’re going to drastically improve it…right?

Long (long, long, long, long) story short, I have been teaching myself Photoshop. So…to give you an idea of where I’m going with this:















Yeah…which keeps bringing me to the same conclusion: I need some new damn pictures!
But how ‘bout that logo? Wanna see it bigger?



Hott, right?

Heh, you know how it goes…As always, when I’m working crazily on this crap, any/all comments are always appreciated.

Quote of the Moment: (Thanks, Lauren) “Life is like sex. It's not always good, but it's always worth trying."
Soundtrack of the Moment: Sadly, my own voice. Damn demo session…
TV/Movie Quote : From My So-Called Life, “If only there were a button somewhere that I could push. To force me to stop talking.”

No comments: