Sunday, May 04, 2008

When Sad...Make Happy...

Right, so in the last week, my grandfather went in for a serious surgery, my very first "family dog" had to be put to sleep, the top filly in Thoroughbred racing managed to beat 18 of the industry’s top boys…before she shattered both her front ankles and had to be euthanized, and one of Nailor’s top men was diagnosed with liver cancer, kidney failure, and “about 24 hours to live.”

Ignoring my own sickness, I have to say, in times like this...I turn to comedy. Hello, I’m Canadian; it’s what we do.

Just so my Ameri friends don’t take offence…I totally still say “Zee” and not “Zed” when I see the letter “Z”. Also, I love you guys. Still, this shit is hilarious.








***I do feel it important to add that, no matter how Canadian I am, I still hate beer.
Thanks,
♥ Ms.I

No comments: